Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Weigh-in and the Week Ahead


Good Monday friends!  I hope you all had a great week and are ready for the week ahead - I know I am!

Here is a brief recap of our *short blogging week:

MondayWeigh-in
Tuesday: Recipe - Lean & Green: Teriyaki Chicken with Tofu Noodles & Veggies 
Wednesday: Just didn't happen - look for "Obesity Trends" this week!
Thursday: On Being Unplugged (personal post, just had to do it!)
FridayRecipe - Lean & Green: Lobster Tail & Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette 
Saturday: Health Tip - How Healthy Are YOU?
Sunday: Wonderful Sabbath day - hope yours was great!  After church, we enjoyed a family walk in the warm sun!

So my weekly weigh-in this week was a little disappointing, but I figure a couple of disappointments over *nearly 10 months?...I have NOTHING to complain about!!

Last week: 180
This week: 180 

Yep, I stayed the same.  I'm fairly certain that I kicked myself out of fat burning when I ramped up the exercise.  Now, I would be ok with the level of exercise and slower weight loss, but I found this last week that for me, I will need to wait until I get into transition and am able to consume more calories before I hit the exercise that hard again.  I have low blood pressure and was really light headed all week - even though I incorporated extra sodium (electrolytes) into my diet.  For me, because I'm so close to my goal range, I'm going to hunker down and get back into fat burning fully, get to where I want to be, and then transition and ramp up the exercise again.  I'm SOOOOO looking forward to that time and hopefully it will only be another month or so until I'm there!  I can't wait to be able to go, go, go and know that I'm fueling my body properly!  I also can't wait to enjoy fresh fruit again!  The kids snacked on fresh raspberries all weekend and boy am I excited to have them soon! ;o)  All good things, all in good time.  I'm so happy with where I'm at right now!

Coming up this week on the blog:

Tuesday: Christopher's Birthday recap
Wednesday: Your Health - Steph's "numbers" and Obesity Trends in America (F'rills)
Thursday: Healthy Recipe - special guest blog!
Friday: Family Fun Weekly Recap
Saturday: Healthy Recipe - Beef Stroganoff with Tofu Noodles
Sunday: Family Day (no blog post, just a brief on what we did)

No comments: