Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Weigh-in, a Big Milestone & the Week Ahead



Hi guys!!  It's another fabulous Monday!  I hope yours is off to a good start!

We had a fantastically busy week!  Whew - I thought I would be so glad when it was over, but here we are onto another big week!  I'm a fan of busy - busy is good.

If you missed anything from last week, let's do a recap, shall we?  Yes, yes we shall:

MondayWeigh-in
Tuesday: Lean & Green Goodness - Broiled Cod with Parmesan Asparagus
Wednesday: Think Outside the [idiot] Box - a great read!
Thursday: Another Awesome Recipe - Faux-fried Chicken in Ginger-Curry-Peanut Sauce 
Friday: Family Fun & a super cute video 
Saturday: Go Organic in moderation - the best choices for a gentle start
Sunday: We had a really nice, relaxing Sabbath: The kids watched Dolphin Tale (which they loved) & Mr. Charming and I watched The 3 Musketeers (the first time we've watched a movie in weeks!). It was entertaining! 

As for my weigh-in, I didn't expect to lose much during this week, but I was pleasantly surprised with this:

Last week: 175.8

This week: 173.8 

Woo Hoo, 2 lbs!  I love where I'm at and I'm super happy with my body right now.  I know it will change and tighten up over time, so I'm just enjoying the ride!

But the REAL cause for celebration this week was for Mr. Charming!!!

He hit a benchmark this week...

...and it's a BIG one:


100 lbs GONE FOREVER!  I'm SUPER proud of my Mr. Charming!!  

I just had to take a picture - he's down EXACTLY 100 lbs from his top weight of 360 lbs!!  

Also, he got his blood work back from the doctor today and it was GOOOOOOD!  It's such a great feeling to be getting healthy together!  I sure do love that man of mine! xoxo

We took a couple of progress pictures yesterday after church, so here ya go!





Maybe one of these days we'll actually take one together!

Stay tuned for an exciting week on the blog:

Tuesday: Food Tip - How to reduce balsamic vinegar (you'll thank us)
Wednesday: Your Health - We're going there - yes, there, as in - in the bedroom!
Thursday: Healthy Recipe: Lean & Green - Crockpot Thai Peanut Butter Chicken with Tofu Noodles
Friday: Health Tip - Kimchi Goodness
Saturday: Health Tip - What does "Organic" really mean?
Sunday: Family Day (no blog post, just a brief on what we did)

3 comments:

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

Woo Hoo! Chris, you are on fire! Be proud. :)

Sarah Z said...

Congratulations to the both of you! You both look AMAZING! What an exciting milestone for Chris. Can't wait to see you guys this summer...

HeatherDeehodgepodge said...

You guys are an inspiration. :)