Thursday, March 1, 2012

On being unplugged


Hi guys!  It's almost 6 o'clock, so I wanted to write a quick blog update!  I'll explain the timing thing in a sec!

We have been SOOOOO SUPER BUSY this week and are so grateful for all of the client referrals, emails, and phone calls - we've been inundated!  Really, WE CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!  That being said, we are also trying to balance our family, church, and school lives, so forgive me when I say, the blog was last on the list this week!  I haven't finished my planned blogs for yesterday or today, but they will get posted - you may see all 3 blog posts tomorrow...we shall see!

In an effort to bring balance to our lives (and sanity to my brain), we are setting office hours.  I am available at your disposal M-F 8am-6pm.  After 6pm and on the weekends, I am turning off my text alerts.  I can still be reached for questions (or emergencies) by phone - you'll just have to call, because I won't see my texts!  So, yes, I'm trying to get this post done before the blessed 6pm hour!  I am loving the time we are devoting to our family and to our personal/spiritual development.  It has made us a happier family and - lo and behold our business is BOOMING.  I do not believe in coincidences, people. ;o)

What a wonderful thing it is to do what you love and love what you do.  It's a beautiful life and it is so much easier to appreciate that when you're treating your body with the respect it deserves. 

Thank you, all, again for being faithful readers and for sending your friends and family our way - we truly can not thank you enough!

I'm off to enjoy dinner with my family (Mr. Charming is the most amazing cook)!

Have a great night!

xoxo,

Stephanie

No comments: